NYSC Open Portal For Batch C 2022 Service Year Registration Today Tuesday 20th September, 2022 – In today’s latest NYSC News, the management of NYSC has announced the opening of the NYSC online registration portal for the 2022 Batch C’ service year.
According to NYSC management, Prospective Corps Members who were mobilized in 2022 Batch ‘B’ but did not report to camp, should revalidate once the portal opens for 2022 Batch ‘C.
In line with this, we have decided to create this post to share with you the online registration tips. So read on!
2022 NYSC Batch C Online Registration Tips:
1. NYSC Registration Portal link is https://www.nysc.org.ng and click on the active link to register.
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Fresh Registration’ link. If you were deployed in previous Batches and did not report to camp, click on “Revalidation link” to revalidate.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your Registration with your Username and Password.
4. Do not thumbprint by proxy.
5. Upload a clear passport photograph properly dressed. Note that the uploaded passport photograph will be on your Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
6. PCMs who have Name Correction request ( Addition or Removal of Name) to be processed by the Institution should apply on their dashboard, as well as those with spelling errors and rearrangement.
7. Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Ensure your details are correct. You cannot correct any of these details after Camp Registration.
8. Apply for Correction of Date of Birth, Name, Course of Study, Class of Degree, Qualification on your dashboard.
9. The portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates.
10. PCMs who are serving in the Armed Forces should indicate during Online Registration.
11. PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.